Yesterday, you constructed a full AP Language argument essay. Think about the experience from beginning to end. What part of writing the essay was easiest for you, and what part was the most challenging? Why? What is one thing you would do differently on your next argument essay? (Sep. 23)
The easiest part of the essay was probably planning; coming up with reasons to support my claim was fairly easy. However, having to explain it became difficult at some points, as I was a little confused on how to word my own thoughts in the best way possible. I think to make next time easier, I should come up with a couple back-up reasons just in case I get stumped again. I also think I should spend a little less time planning since I felt extremely rushed towards the last few minutes we had left to write.
Summary: Today in class, we wrote an argument essay on whether selfies are valid or invalid.
Reflection: I think if I had a little more time, or at the least managed my time a little better, I could have fleshed out a couple of my paragraphs more thoroughly. Though, I do think writing this essay was good practice for what it might be like during the upcoming AP Lang exam and have a little more of an idea on how to prepare.
Comments
Post a Comment