Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities. Select one and tell why. (Aug. 25)
I personally prefer hands-on activities the most when it comes to learning methods. Even though hands-on activities within the classroom usually require conversations with others, which tends to make me nervous and isn't quite my ideal as I prefer to work by myself, being able to learn through experience has always been the best way to get something to stick to my brain. Class discussions can sometimes be hard to pay attention to, and the same case goes with worksheets sometimes too. I also find it helpful to be doing hands-on activities because it usually means I can observe what others are doing and follow their lead to understand what works best for me and in general what a real situation of something may look like.
Summary: Today in class, we continued working on rhetorical situations and used another former AP Lang free-response question to practice with again.
Reflection: I enjoy how during our assignment in class today, it technically counted as both a hands-on activity, worksheet, and class discussion. We did the assignment on paper with directions, we did the assignment as a class with guidance from our teacher, and we were able to come up with our ideas and responses when it came to coming up with claims and criteria to experience rhetorical situations ourselves.
Comments
Post a Comment