Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. (Aug. 31)

Lately, I've been saying "question mark" after a lot of my sentences, verbally and over text. I've found myself saying this after asking someone a question or whenever I'm unsure about something I or someone else has said. I'm not too sure why it's been a part of my everyday speech lately, but it could be because I have heard a couple other people saying it around me in similar ways, and I tend to pick up phrases from others pretty easily. I think it helps me communicate better to others, since sometimes my friends or peers have a hard time deciphering what I mean through what I say.

Summary: Today in class, we went over vocabulary words. We took notes of them in our notebooks and did practice questions as well.

Reflection: I find it a bit funny how, compared to the vocabulary words we covered in class today, such a simple phrase has found its way into my vocabulary instead of something more fancy. I do think that practicing with the vocabulary will help me expand my choice of words, but I do plan to stick with "question mark" for while. Lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities. Select one and tell why. (Aug. 25)

Think about a time when you made a claim or gave an opinion, but someone asked you, “Why?” or “How do you know?” Describe the situation. What evidence did you use to support your point, and why is explaining your evidence just as important as providing it? (Aug. 26)