Write about something you’ve always been curious about. (Sep. 4)

I've always been pretty curious about how other people think and work. Psychology is a pretty interesting thing to me, and I love learning about what makes someone act or think a certain way, and how it can affect others around that person. I also like applying whatever knowledge I have to myself! I find it super fun to analyze tons of things. 

Summary: Today in class, we continued working on our group paragraphs about our stances on a unpopular opinion. 

Reflection: I'm curious to know what my other classmates decided regarding the prompts they received and why they feel the way they do about it. I think it'll be super fun and definitely beneficial to be open to other people's opinions and respectfully discuss them. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities. Select one and tell why. (Aug. 25)

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. (Aug. 31)

Think about a time when you made a claim or gave an opinion, but someone asked you, “Why?” or “How do you know?” Describe the situation. What evidence did you use to support your point, and why is explaining your evidence just as important as providing it? (Aug. 26)