Write about a fear you have overcome. (Sep. 1st)

While I have not fully overcome my anxiety of socializing with others, I do think I have significantly improved from where I started. I used to be extremely nervous when it came to the mere idea of talking to someone I didn't know, but now I find it to be less of an obstacle. It's definitely taken some work and different tactics, as building up enough courage to give someone a simple compliment in public, and I'm still looking to improve, but I'm proud of how well I've been doing so far. Now, I occasionally search for opportunities to talk to people out of want and not necessity. 

Summary: Today in class, we reviewed the feedback we received from our teacher on our argumentative paragraphs we made the week prior. 

Reflection: I'm actually not too sure how to connect my response to what we did in class. However, I do think it'll be easier for me to apply experiences into my argumentative writing in the future because of the social progress I have made. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities. Select one and tell why. (Aug. 25)

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. (Aug. 31)

Think about a time when you made a claim or gave an opinion, but someone asked you, “Why?” or “How do you know?” Describe the situation. What evidence did you use to support your point, and why is explaining your evidence just as important as providing it? (Aug. 26)