What was it like seeing how other people in the class think and express their ideas? (Sep. 11th)

Analyzing other classmates' arguments put it into perspective for me how my peers think and their capabilities in argument paragraphs so far in the year. I thought some paragraphs were written pretty well, while others I believe needed more improvement. It was cool to see other people's writing styles and what makes them unique, as well as how they put their groups' ideas into words. I think it's important that we did this because it means we can work with each other as a class to improve individually and as a whole. 

Summary: Today in class, we analyzed and reviewed our classmates' group paragraphs based on the best one that was selected by Mr. Rease.

Reflection: I don't think there is much else to say than what I said in my primary response. I think activities like this would be pretty beneficial in the future, though, and I actually somewhat look forward to doing this type of thing again. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities. Select one and tell why. (Aug. 25)

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. (Aug. 31)

Think about a time when you made a claim or gave an opinion, but someone asked you, “Why?” or “How do you know?” Describe the situation. What evidence did you use to support your point, and why is explaining your evidence just as important as providing it? (Aug. 26)