With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward? (Aug. 28)

    So far, my experience in AP Lang has been pretty okay. I haven't been experiencing many challenges in this class and have found the work to be pretty easy. The class setting is comfortable despite being pretty cold and I don't find it too hard to focus on what we're learning. I'm happy with my grade right now, and I hope that this class continues to go pretty smoothly as the year goes on.

Summary: Today in class, we started the writing portion of our assignment on Writeable after reading the story "Ambush" by Tim O'Brien. 

Reflection: I found this assignment that we did in class to be fairly easy and I don't think I'll have any problem doing more assignments on Writeable. I've never used it up until this school year, but I like the format. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities. Select one and tell why. (Aug. 25)

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. (Aug. 31)

Think about a time when you made a claim or gave an opinion, but someone asked you, “Why?” or “How do you know?” Describe the situation. What evidence did you use to support your point, and why is explaining your evidence just as important as providing it? (Aug. 26)