What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work. (Aug. 18)
I believe one of the most creative things I have made is an alternate universe for an anime I'm super interested in at the moment. Even though it is currently unfinished and still in the works, I consider it one of my most creative and thought-out works. It also means quite a lot to me since my best friend has tremendously contributed to the making of it. I'm super motivated to continue working on it and hope that someday I'll build up the courage to put it out there for others to see as well.
Summary: Today in class, we discussed the mnemonic SPACECAT, and analyzed a speech by Donald Trump as a reference.
Reference: I'm honestly not sure how to connect my response to what we learned in class today... I think maybe in some of the things I end up writing in the future, I could potentially use SPACECAT to further elaborate my ideas maybe.
Comments
Post a Comment