What are three goals that you want to achieve this academic year? (Aug. 06)

    This school year, I have a few goals that I wish to achieve. First, I've always been super adamant about keeping my grades as high as possible, so I will strive towards mostly straight A's---no less than five. Second, I hope to build my social skills at my own pace and interact more with others, as I usually tend to be a bit shy and mostly prefer to keep to myself. Third, I will continue to diminish any urges of procrastination, considering last year I made it a point to work on this issue and have noticed improvement, but I am always open to even more improvement. Overall, I think that while I won't know what's coming my way throughout the year, these goals will be fairly easy to achieve. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities. Select one and tell why. (Aug. 25)

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. (Aug. 31)

Think about a time when you made a claim or gave an opinion, but someone asked you, “Why?” or “How do you know?” Describe the situation. What evidence did you use to support your point, and why is explaining your evidence just as important as providing it? (Aug. 26)