Describe a time you felt completely lost. (Aug. 17)

     After reading this prompt, I pondered for a few minutes, trying to remember a time where I felt completely lost. I'm sure there have been hundreds of times where I had no clue what to do or how to go about something, but of course, a lot of times when I try to remember an example for a question I've been asked, my mind goes blank. But, then something clicked; right now, trying to decide on a topic to write, I do feel completely lost! Sometimes writing is super hard when your brain just decides it doesn't want to work for a moment or two, but I also know that I'll always find a solution in the end, just as I've done now. Hopefully, next time I'll have something better to write about...

Summary: Today in class, we expanded on different types of claims as we previously discussed on Friday, August 14th, and completed an assignment on claims of value.

Reflection: Sometimes I think it can be difficult to come up with five criteria points when creating a claim of value, which can cause people to feel lost.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities. Select one and tell why. (Aug. 25)

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. (Aug. 31)

Think about a time when you made a claim or gave an opinion, but someone asked you, “Why?” or “How do you know?” Describe the situation. What evidence did you use to support your point, and why is explaining your evidence just as important as providing it? (Aug. 26)